It all started when flying ‘light paragliders’ in 2012 in the higher mountain. I broke so many lines and had so many small holes and rips when taking off that I had to repair it myself. The idea came to have something professional to measure lines when I started to fly ‘2-line’ gliders, they are much more sensible when variations occur (and they do occur).
Now we are able to measure the lines easily, precise and the quality of the work is high and constant.
There is a cost to paragliders always becoming lighter and lighter over the years: the fabric degrades much faster than a few years ago. Porosity tests and tear tests help to know the status of your glider.
The services we will offer in 2019 will be limited:
- Line measurement and optional trimming.
- Porosity testing and tear test (optional when porosity test is bad).
- Line break resistance (will start during the course of 2019).
- Small repairs to the tissue (no sewing work for the moment).
- Rigging/repack parachute.